#operationPublicSpeaker Session 2 Episode 4
In this episode go over my 3-week experiment with Facebook paid adds.
*One video running a paid campaign for a week with a $10 budget.
*One video posting in groups that I found to respond well to my type of content.
*And one video was just posted and left to generate views with no marketing at all
Check out the results in this episode!
It is also important for content creators to interact with there audience even if your audience is so large its impossible to have personal exchanges with them all. It’s a good practice to connect with as many as possible.
#operationPublicSpeaker Session 2 Episode 3
When you’re creating something new, it can sometimes be hard for others to see it before it’s manifested. Especially if your path to your vision is unorthodox. Keep pushing forward your vision was given to you and only you and you must make it happen no matter what obstacles lay in your way.
In this episode, I speak about not letting anyone detour you from your visions and take you along to a video shoot where we get some words of encouragement from CreamTeam Chicago.
This episode explains why operation public speaker was created and also covers why your only competition should be yourself,
Operation Public Speaker / Season 2, Episode 1. What Have I Learned From Posting Valuable Content?
- Make An Effort.
- You must take time to locate your target audience.
- Be Interactive.
- While your audience is manageable respond to every comment and direct message.
- Form The Habit.
- Over time creating and posting content will be second nature.
- Try Not To Repeat Yourself.
- Repeating yourself will just make your video longer.
- Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan.
- Create bullet points just like this to guide your there your recording.
- Content Schedule.
- What days out of the week will you guarantee your audience fresh content.
- Don’t Bit Off More Then You Can Chew
- Do make a comment to your audience that will make failing more likely.
- What Will I Be Doing Across My Platforms?
- I speak a bit about my strategies for this season across various social media platforms.
Vog 10x25x2017 (Meet the parents) In this vlog I meet with my cousin Julian to discuss a new project. My Mother, Antie, and Ellie the dog makes an appearance.
Today am down town Chicago at the Fun Run then I have a film project later in the day. This was a busy day people.
Footage from a few weeks ago needed to get edited. So to refresh it I added a presentation to it. unnecessary yet smooth. idk whatever that means… lol